Airwave Advisors Scholarship Announcement
To celebrate our five-year anniversary, we are announcing the establishment of the Airwave Advisors Scholarship! The Airwave Advisors scholarship is available to undergraduate students focused on educational studies in law or technology. The winner of the 2019 Airwave Advisors Scholarship can be found here. The Airwave Advisors Scholarship is available annually. We are now accepting submissions for the 2020 scholarship!
$1,000.00 to be awarded to the winning undergraduate applicant’s account with the college or university of his/her choice.
Current and incoming undergraduate students in United States colleges and universities are eligible. Graduating high school students who have been accepted to a United States college or university are encouraged to apply.
To apply for the Airwave Advisors Scholarship applicants must write an essay of no more than 1,000 words about their thoughts on how wireless innovations may evolve the way we live, conduct business, and evolve as a society.
- By applying for the Airwave Advisors scholarship, applicant must confirm their admission and attendance to a college or university and must authorize Airwave Advisors to confirm applicants attendance by contacting the educational institution for verification.
- Deadline for all applications is May 1, 2020.
- The winning candidate will be announced by July 26, 2020.
- Funding shall be made by August 26, 2020, in the applicant’s name directly with the college or university.
- One submission per applicant.
- Email submissions to Nick G. Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject of the e-mail “Scholarship Submission”
- Attach two documents:
- Applicants essay (not more than 1000 words)
- Proof of admission to any college or university listed on the official website of the U.S. Department of Education. https://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/GetDownLoadFile.aspx.
- Attach two documents:
The winning applicant’s essay will be selected based on the originality and creativity as determined solely in the discretion of Airwave Advisors.
The Airwave Advisors scholarship is available annually. Any applications made after the deadline will be submitted for the following school year. For example, applications received by Airwave Advisors on or before May 1, 2020, will be entered in the 2020–2021 school year. Applications received by Airwave Advisors after May 1, 2020, will be automatically entered in the 2021–2022 school year.
Terms and Conditions
All submitted applications and content must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per applicant per year. All scholarships awards are for one year and are non-renewable. By submitting an application to Airwave Advisors, you certify that all the information you have provided is true and accurate.
Airwave Advisors will not knowingly sell your contact information to anyone for any purpose other than to process your scholarship application.